Saturday, July 31, 2010

new hair...new clothes...new books

I went to Valdosta today. I needed to get my hair done before school started. I got it cut, colored, and highlighted. Plus, I got my eyebrows waxed *ouch*! When I got done, I headed over to Belk's. They were having a mega sale! I got two skirts, a dress, two tank tops, and a very nice bra for less than $60.00. Score. I have tons of stuff that will match the skirts and the dress will be SO cute under a black cardigan.

Mark and I are supposed to go shopping in Jacksonville on Monday, but I really just don't know if I want to go or not. I know I should want to go, but really, I just want to veg out on my last few days. I picked up so much stuff already for school, and I really don't need many more clothes (or any) for school.

I did pick up the Pretty Little Liars series of books today. I know. I know. I love that show though so I thought I'd read the books, too. In fact, I'm going to read book one now.

2 comments:

  1. Eyebrows wax oooh not sure I could, anyway sound like you had a great time hope you enjoy your book

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter talked me into purple highlights. yikes!

    I always get my eyebrows waxed, it hurts but so does plucking them and waxing is fast! Enjoy your boo, I was in Barnes and Noble today, I have a nook, so I just write down titles and then buy them cheaper at home. However, I miss having books.

    ReplyDelete