Friday, August 6, 2010

Tired!

I'm tired. Just plain tired.

We started school yesterday. We ended up having three faculty meetings yesterday. I got nothing accomplished. We had one ALL day meeting. I do mean ALL day--8AM to 4PM. Oh my gosh, I am so tired from sitting in one place for hours. It was interesting stuff, but all I could think about was all the stuff I needed to be doing in my room. We got new textbooks so we have a BUNCH of stuff to do with those--label and count. Urgh!

I am going to go to the school some times this weekend. I can see no other way to be ready for Open House and for school on Wednesday. I don't have a bulletin board up. I don't have a syllabus printed or copied. Heck, I don't have anything planned! ARRRGGGHHHH!

We have to turn in lesson plans on Monday mornings at 8AM. We haven't had to do this for years, but I think it is a good idea! I usually plan, at least, a month ahead of time...so, I don't have any problem with it.

In fact, I think I'll go work on my syllabus and monthly calendar right now. At least, I'll work on them until Mark gets home...at midnight! Yawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment