Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Spring Cleaning...a little late

Better late than never.

Our bedroom is a disaster. I kid you not. It is seriously a disaster. I am finally getting a handle on my closet (yes, my closet). I have most of my Vera's put away in the closet cubbies. I have a lot of the clothes hung up already. I have filled two more garbage bags full of clothes for Goodwill. It is insane.

I'm attempting to do ALL the laundry that needs to be done so that I can get everything (well almost everything) hung up and/or put away. I would like to see the top of my dresser before the school year starts.

I'm starting to get bummed that summer vacation is almost over. I'm in the 20s. Soon I will be in the 10s. UGH! Where did my summer go? I have been lucky. This is the first summer that I haven't been working on grad school in forever. Since I finished my doctorate last summer, I have been graduate work free. (I kind of miss it!)

I finally got my Crocsband flats that I wanted. I was super excited. They run big so I had to go down a size. They were SO cute with dark wash denim capris and a red shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment