Sunday, July 11, 2010

Review: Orly Pink Slip

It is no surprise that I love nail polish, especially pink nail polish. I am, afterall, a girly girl. I typically use OPI nail polishes, but after seeing a couple of reveiws for Orly nail polishes, I hightailed it over to Sally Beauty Supply to get some polish.

I got a few colors: Pink Slip, Royal Navy, and Dazzle. I can't wait to go back for more. Pink Slip is a pale, pale pink color. It doesn't have shimmer or glitter. It would be a perfect interview color--just enough to look put together and well groomed, but not over the top.



I liked the polish. It went on smoothly. I used three coats. It is almost opaque, but not totally which gives it an almost French manicure look. I've been wearing it about a week, and I haven't had any chips. I will be wearing Orly products again!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this review! I'm always on the look out for great nail polish! Although, I am a big fan of those that dry VERY quickly!

    ReplyDelete