Sunday, January 2, 2011

Books for 2011

I love making lists...I just need to learn to follow them more :/

Here is the list of books I would like to read this year. I'm sure that I will add a ton more as I read them:


  1. Cleopatra's Daughter--Michelle Moran

  2. Wise Woman--Philppa Gregory

  3. The Distant Hours--Kate Morton

  4. The Dark Rose (Morland Dynasty)--Cynthia Harrod-Eagles

  5. The Princeling--Cynthia Harrod-Eagles

  6. The Rose of Sebastopol--Katherine McMahon

  7. Pale Rose of England--Sandra Worth

  8. Watermark--Vanitha Sankaran

  9. Heretic's Wife--Brenda Vantrease

  10. The Last Queen--CW Gortner

  11. The Lace Reader--Bruonia Barry

  12. The Confessions of Catherine de Medici--CW Gortner

  13. House Rules--Jodi Picoult

  14. Queen Isabella--Alison Weir

  15. The House on Tradd Street--Karen White--finished 1/4/10

  16. Haunted Ground--Erin Hart




No comments:

Post a Comment