Thursday, June 17, 2010

this and that

Yesterday Old Navy had 20% off. Yeah, I ordered. I got three short sleeve cardigans--one in aqua, one in melon ball (light green), and a striped one called soba noodle which I think will be cute with khakis. I'm so excited. I love the look of a short sleeve cardigan with a tank underneath. Perfect for teaching in. Plus, the melon ball with go perfectly with my Sitting in a Tree Vera, and the aqua will look great with my Paprika Vera. Score.

I also got the puppies a collar for the 4th of July. Lucy always tries to take Boris's bandana off SO I'll just be using cute collars from now on.

Mark has tomorrow off, but then he has to work the weekend...UGH!

I've been working on lesson plans. I'm pretty excited about it actually. We are getting new textbooks this year. There are TONS of new materials and the textbook works really well with our GPS. It also looks like I'm going to get to teach a remediation course for English. I'm pretty excited about that as well. Most people don't want to work with the kids who struggle, but I enjoy it. Most of them work hard, and we end up boosting their scores and their school self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment