Saturday, July 19, 2014

I went yesterday to JoAnn's to get the fabric for my curtain and bulletin board for my Dog Theme Classroom. Even in high school, I like a theme. I have to be in that room for HOURS a day, and well, I really want it to be a happy place.

I got this fabric for my bulletin board behind my desk. I'll add a black and white polka dot ribbon and a black and white paw print ribbon to make a French Memo Board look.

 This is the fabric that will be my classroom curtain this year. My classroom is red, black, and turquoise. I'm pretty excited about it.









My other bulletin board will be black with a turquoise border. I still have to get the turquoise border. I will have an "instagram" section for school pictures throughout the year. The other will be something dog/pathway related. I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking....

I have to go back in two weeks--I'm going July 31st so that I can have August 1st off. Then I'll have a three day weekend before school starts. The kids will be back on August 7th. Eek!

2 comments:

  1. Hey found a dead link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Toy House Frenchies. We are a small, family-owned, in-home breeding program based in Salem, Oregon. We have been breeding French Bulldogs Puppies for over 15 years. We strive to produce high-quality French Bulldogs that meet the standard set forth by the French Bulldog Club of America. We are a small breeder, and all of our dogs are raised in our home with our family.

    ReplyDelete