Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lesson plans and Excel documents

I've been working on lesson plans all day. I have almost everything ready for the first two or three days. I have fairly big classes this time, but I know most of the kids already. They are good kids. My calendars are ready for the month (I hope!)

I have everything ready for the first three days. We go to school on Wednesday. HOLY COW! I have to have everything ready by Tuesday night. Oh my gosh, I don't think I'm going to be ready! My classroom is a wreck right now. Seriously, it is a disaster. Tomorrow we have to label books and pack up our old books. We also have textbook training tomorrow afternoon. Um. As if I have time for this...oh well, it must be done!

I'm creating an excel document right now that lists all the standards for each course. Yeah, I'm a nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment